Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reason #19: The Mitchell Report


My main finding: Bud Selig did not take HGH.

If you weren't doing steroids in the '90s, you weren't trying.

Who was the biggest name Mariner named in the Mitchell Report? David Segui. Who? Exactly. Other than fatty extraordinaire Ron Villone, he was the only one putting in an effort to get the M's to the promised land. Forget your health and your testicles, somethings, like a World Series Ring, are far more important.

Maybe I could swallow this lack of effort if I didn't feel...I guess the word I'm looking for is shafted. I'm wearing a man's jersey right now as I type this, a man who, in the words of Yung Jeezy, put in on for my city. Gosh darn it, it's time you got some cred. Stand up and take a bow!



Yummmmmm, I just love frosted tips. Bret Boone, you changed my fanhood forever. I believed in you. If weightlifting could help you put up 37 homers and 141 RBIs in 2001, then surely it could help me hit a few more out of the park, and by out of the park, I mean liners in the gap that kept rolling because my Little League fields didn't always have fences, thank you very much.

It turns out countless (3 sets of 25) pushups don't turn you into a 6 foot tall twelve year old. And turns out you juiced, no matter what some crotchety old man says. Now when I wear this American League All-Star jersey, you remind me of how I really am...and that's constantly pissed off. TAKE IT AWAY NICKELBACK!





No comments: